The LAS 4010 Luminescent image analyzer is primarily used to document gels. Using a 16 Bit, 3.2megapixel camera, F0.85 lens, filters and transmitted and epi illumination this system is ideally suited for chemiluminescence, luminescence and transmitted light imaging.
- Manufacturer: GE Healthcare (distributed for Fuji)
- Equipment Model: LAS 4000
- Location: Room 10, Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology
- Contact Person: Austin Cyphersmith, 217-244-9654, email@example.com
- Fees & Consumables: See fees page