The IGB Business Office/HR processes appointments, proposals, purchases, reports, visas, etc., and serves as the liaison between IGB faculty, staff, students and University administration for business-related functional and compliance issues which may arise as a result of conducting the day-to-day operations of the Institute. The IGB Business Office follows all OBFS Policies & Procedures.
Proposal Intake Form
The Proposal Intake Form helps streamline the collection of important, required proposal information and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the proposal submission process. Please complete and submit this form for ALL Proposal Submission Requests through the IGB. This will inform the proposal development staff of IGB proposal submissions and request proposal development support such as proposal editing and proofreading; reference management; data management; graphic design; outreach and more. Access the form here.
Please Read: Electronic Research Administration (eRA) Commons Account two-factor authentication
As of September 15, 2021, eRA has begun requiring two-factor authentication for principal investigators and key personnel 45 days after the submission of an application (Type 1 or 2) or Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR). Please note that due to this change, researchers will no longer be able to share their credentials with others for assistance with completing administrative tasks, including submission of Just-in-Time information or Research Performance Progress Reports. Questions about this change can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instruction guides on how to sign up via an InCommon Federated account, the preferred method, or via Login.gov are available here:
- Instructions for InCommon Federated accounts (preferred)
- Instructions for Login.gov (only if InCommon Federated is not available)
Resources and helpful links
- Webpage for Accessing eRA Modules Via an InCommon Federated Account
- Webpage for Two-Factor Authentication: Accessing eRA Modules via Login.gov
- Guide Notice available at NOT-OD-21-172
- Brochure: Transition Plan for Two-Factor Authentication Requirement for Accessing eRA Systems (August 6, 2021)
- Frequently asked questions can be found on the FAQ page
- If you run into issues with associating your Login.gov or InCommon Federated account with your eRA account, please contact the eRA Service Desk at https://grants.nih.gov/support/index.html
- You can also refer to Login.gov for additional help at https://www.login.gov/help/
Business Office Functions / Contacts:
|Airfare Purchase||Theme Admins|
|Copy Machine Access (IGB)
|Grants and Contracts||IGB Grants Group
|IGB Purchasing (Chrome River queries, IBuy assistance)||email@example.com|
|Department Card Manager||Renee Profancik
|Purchasing and Procurement Oversight
Purchasing - Pcard Order Information Form
|IGB Purchasing Group|
IGB Documentation for Meals & Refreshments
|IGB Purchasing Group|
|Travel Reimbursements: Domestic or Foreign||Renee Profancik
HR Functions / Contacts:
|Appointment Processing||Jacinda King
|Payroll/Time sheets||Malissa Leistner
If you have any questions regarding the operations of the IGB Business Office, please feel free to contact Carla Dickey at 244-4522 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Office Fax: (217) 265-6570
IGB Grant and Proposal Processing Support
Members of the Communications office and the Business office are available to assist you in creating and submitting your grant proposals and outreach programs. Contact us, or visit this page for more information.