The life of a researcher is a hectic one. Writing proposals is just one item on a long list of important tasks requiring your attention. Fortunately, the IGB has the resources to help you submit a successful grant proposal so you can get back to your research.
The business office is available for submission training or to help you navigate forms, prepare subcontract documents, and by liaising between OSPRA and the Sponsor Grants Management Office. The communications and outreach groups can assist you with incorporating outreach activities, editing your proposal, or creating a website when required.
The outreach group will provide support for outreach activities and education programs for a grant. Some successful programs that can be produced include: summer day camps, 1-5 day training workshops, and open houses to educate targeted audiences and the general public about specific research. For IGB faculty members looking to include outreach boilerplate or event info for grant proposals, a downloadable Word file is available: IGB Outreach Grant Information Document.
Contact any member of the Grant Support Team or download this document to learn about all the services they provide.
Grant Support Team
- Jennifer Quirk - Associate Director, IGB
- Christine Ashikyan - Grants and Contracts Specialist
- Rochelle Ramsey - Director, Budget and Resource Planning-SRA
- Courtney Fenlon - Outreach Manager
- Justine Story - Senior Grants and Contracts Specialist
- Nicholas Vasi - Director of Communications and Engagement