For IGB PIs
We are piloting a program to help themes at the IGB identify students of all levels to work on computational projects. Themes can generate text for ads, which we will use to recruit and screen candidates from across campus. The ad generator and further instructions can be found here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduates can sign up for research course credit to pursue these opportunities. Hourly pay is a possibility for some of these projects.
Students who are interested in learning more about genomics can check out IGB's MOOC called Genomics: Decoding the Universal Language of Life.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume/CV. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
IGB Theme: Environmental Impact on Reproductive Health (EIRH)
Position Title: Research assistant
Principal Investigator: Jodi Flaws
- Study mediators of menopausal health using longitudinal biomarker and questionnaire data
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours per week
- Current MS or PhD student
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn longitudinal data analysis at the level of Applied Longitudinal Analysis, by Garrett M. Fitzmaurice, Nan M. Laird, James H. Ware
- Very strong communication skills
- Available to attend weekly meetings with lab group and statistical mentor
Start date: Fall 2023