State-of-the-Art Research Facilities
The IGB is dedicated to advancing research in human health, agriculture, energy use and production, and the environment. Our facilities and services support that work.
- Our Core Facilities house a microscopy suite and provide biological microscopy and image analysis services.
- Operations and Facilities manages the day-to-day mechanical, space, grounds, and scheduling issues of the Institute.
- The Business Office supports purchasing, appointments, proposals, visa processing, and other general business functions at the Institute.
- Contact the Communications Office for marketing, media, and public relations support.
- Computer and Network Resource Group members facilitate the Institute’s technology needs.
- The Proposal Development Team can help compose a budget, edit your grant, support your proposal submission, and more.
- The Office of Technology Management is responsible for managing the intellectual property generated by research activities at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.