State-of-the-Art Research Facilities
The IGB is dedicated to advancing research in human health, agriculture, energy use and production, and the environment. Our facilities and services support that work.
- The Business Office supports purchasing, appointments, proposals, visa processing, and other general business functions at the Institute.
- Contact the Communications Office for marketing, media, and public relations support.
- Computer and Network Resource Group members facilitate the Institute’s technology needs.Our Core Facilities house a microscopy suite and provide biological microscopy and image analysis services.
- The Core Facilities is a state-of-the-art resource for biological microscopy and image analysis, providing technical assistance in acquiring and analyzing microscopy images and aiding in the design and interpretation of experiments.
- Visit the Events page to help arrange details if you are planning a conference, seminar, symposium, or other event.
- Illinois bioinformatics researchers push the frontiers of computational ‘omics and bioinformatics in many different directions, and our computational scientists bring robust and varied expertise to the campus.
- Operations and Facilities manages the day-to-day mechanical, space, grounds, and scheduling issues of the Institute.
- Our Outreach and Engagement Group provides creative outreach and education programs and assistance with broader impact submissions.
- The Proposal Development Team can help compose a budget, edit your grant, support your proposal submission, and more.
- The Office of Technology Management is responsible for managing the intellectual property generated by research activities at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.