The IGB Operations and Facilities group is responsible for the interior and exterior physical spaces of the building, the building mechanical systems and utility infrastructure, repair and maintenance, space remodeling or system modifications, safety and compliance, and the daily operations of the Institute.
Contact the IGB Receptionist: (217) 244-2999
IGB Facilities & Services Survey
The IGB Facilities group is interested in improving our service to the IGB and its community. Please complete our survey to help us understand how we can better help you. Take the survey here.
- New Arrival Information: Key Request/Card Access: For new IGB members, info on building access, computer accounts, and training
- Acknowledgement of Risk Form: The policy of the University of Illinois and is that volunteers, extra help, minors, 0% appointments, etc., have accident and health insurance coverage through the University Student Health Insurance Plan, through his/her parent’s health insurance plan, or through insurance coverage the individual purchased. Please complete the “Agreement and Acknowledgement of Risk Form” and return to Room 1601 IGB (1st floor Gatehouse) with IGB entry form prior to working at the IGB.
- Building Request Form: Including maintenance, repair, moving, remodeling, and furniture requests, or building service, ground, and security issues
- IGB Exit Form & Key Refund Authorization (if applicable): If leaving the IGB permanently, complete and return to the IGB receptionist (Room 1601 Gatehouse). Your prox card will be deactivated on departure date. If you paid $20 key deposit, complete the key refund authorization form and return form with key to Room 1601.
- IGB Info Manual: Procedures and services of the IGB, includes info related to building policies, departments, programs, and support.
- IGB Nameplate template / IGB Cubicle Nameplate template
- IGB Vehicle Request/Reservation
- Property Accounting/Equipment Inventory/Equipment Disposal: IGB scrap or surplus assets for submission to the Office of Business and Financial Affairs (OBFS). Once approved by OBFS, the asset(s) are removed from IGB inventory.
- Emergency Preparedness: These University Police Department-produced videos are related to emergency preparedness and the concept of “Run, Hide, Fight.”
- Seasonal Announcements
Questions? Email email@example.com
- IGB Conference Space Request Form - Concourse Spaces
- IGB Conference Space Request Form - Room 2614
- 607 Computer Lab Request Form
- Event Checklist
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
- Safety Training
- Emergency Information
- IGB Safety Manual
- IGB and EBI Safety Training and Exams
- Hazard Communication and MSDS Information
Questions? Email email@example.com
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, issues or concerns about IGB Operations and Facilities, please feel free to contact Jesse Southern, Director of Operations and Facilities at 244-1834 or by email at email@example.com.